In this example we shall look at changing the background in a template. Read my review of Instathumbs here!
Upload your template into the frame as I have taught you in previous post. If you need to go back to this training you can access it here.
- Click on the Edit Background tab
- In the next box you have a choice of selecting ‘none‘ and this will leave the template as it is.
- If you select ‘color‘ and the background color can be changed to what ever you so like.
- Now if you were to select ‘image‘ you can either upload your own image which will be the background image or you can select one from Instathumbs library. You can then change the size and position of the image.
- If you were to select ‘gradient‘ here you can add another color to the background and give your background a totally new crazy look. Try it, its fantastic.
PS: you can change and customize any template to suit your thumbnail projects.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.