In this lesson we will talk about Shadows and Borders for your text in Video Thumbnails. In this example we shall use an online app called Instathumbs. Click Here if you have not seen it yet!
In Lesson 3 you will see how easy it is to take ordinary looking text, change the colour of the text and add a border around the text and even a shadow.
- First you need to login to your video thumbnail maker.
- Next select the template or text you wish to work with.
- Click on the text box so its selected.
- Then use the editor on the top bar to select filter to add the shadow to the text.
- To get the borders use the outline tab.
The video tutorial shares exactly how to do this with ease.
If you like my tutorial kindly like my channel so you get regular updates on what I do.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.